So why engage a property consultant at all, when there are so many estate agents in the marketplace and a host of property websites?
There are five reasons
- Many clients need help precisely because there are so many agents out there. However, estate agents represent the sellers, not the buyers, and it is certainly not in their interest to help you negotiate the property price.
- Supply of the calibre of property you are seeking is limited. Upscale properties often do not even make an appearance on the market, but are only ever advertised by word of mouth through elite networks.
- Short-listing properties is incredibly time consuming and time is precious for you.
- Securing a property may be even more difficult than finding one in the first place.
- Obtaining the guidance you need to navigate through the acquisition process and gaining access to reputable professionals in the relevant fields is critical.
Why Golden Venn
Golden Venn’s goal is to simplify the whole purchasing process, acting as a one-stop-shop by appointing and managing any professionals necessary to complete the transaction on behalf of our clients. These may include solicitors, trust offices, surveyors, managing and letting agents, architects and interior designers and builders if requested. At times Golden Venn’s role may be purely advisory, in cases where the client owns the property, but may need assistance with some or all of the above elements. Due to Ms. Nousia’s private banking background, the company’s connections with the top professionals in these fields are very strong and our expertise in offering this service is unsurpassed.