Golden Venn's quarterly newsletter provides an update on the London property market and insights on selected global destinations.
Summer 2014 Quarterly Market Report
- Prime central London prices rose 8.1% in June – highest annual growth rate since February 2013.
- Prime central London rental rates rose 0.9% in June – largest monthly increase in over three years.
- Interest rates will have to rise soon, as UK economy gets back to pre-recession levels.
- Owners of properties valued over £5m contribute over £2.3b a year to London and wider economy.
- Rental yields may increase in medium term, which might suggest it is time to invest in buy-to-let properties.
Market ReportAccording to the Land Registry’s latest House Price Index (HPI), which captures actual changes in the value of residential properties, the price of property in...
The Rental MarketAccording to LSL Property Services' Buy-to-Let Index, rental rates in England and Wales have risen by 1.4% in the last 12 months to June 2014,...
Fiscal & Regulatory OutlookThe UK budget for 2014, which was announced last March, has brought about a few changes for the property market, some welcome, some not. The...
City in Focus: Dubai HighlightsDubai, one of the jewels in the crown of the United Arab Emirates, is a popular city with a booming property market. Since the real...
Development in Focus: The ChilternsThe Chilterns is a new luxury development by Galliard Homes in the heart of Marylebone, in the City of Westminster. Marylebone boasts beautiful leafy residential...
Area in Focus: Chelsea – The Six ChelseasChelsea is a beautiful residential area with lovely garden squares and lively shops, bars, and restaurants, as well as galleries such as the Saatchi Art...
The GV PerspectiveIn prime central London (PCL) demand continues to be driven by international investors. Evidence that suggests prime residential property transactions mimic global indicators, such as...
Quarterly TipTake some history lessons - The importance of location in the London property market is often as specific as choosing the right street within an...
- Spring 2014
- Summer 2014
- Autumn 2014
- Winter 2015
- Spring 2015
- Autumn 2015
- Winter 2016
- Spring 2016
- Summer 2016
- Autumn 2016
- Winter 2017
- Spring 2017
- Summer 2017
- Autumn 2017
- Winter 2018
- Spring 2018
- Summer 2018
- Autumn 2018
- Winter 2019